Thursday 5 November 2015

A sweet memorable stay at a great Hotel Apartment in Dubai

I am really glad that I had my parent’s silver-jubilee marriage anniversary celebrated at Al Bustan Centre & Residence. My brother had told me that Al Bustan Centre & Residence is in proximity to Al Nahda Metro Green Line Station; therefore, I knew that my friends and family members would easily be able to commute to this beautiful accommodation in Dubai. My family and I stayed there for the celebrations and it was a sweet memorable two-day stay. My parents really liked the Standard Studio Room as it had a fully equipped kitchenette for all their culinary needs

The Food Court at Al Bustan Centre and Residence serves a variety of Arabic, Indian, Italian and Chinese cuisines; we had a little of everything, and every dish was so delicious, especially the tasteful kebabs were liked by everyone at the party. The Pastry Shop at the Al Bustan Food Court had all the desserts that one could think of.  In the evening, all of us visited the retail outlet for our children's clothing; there was everything to help us complete the look for ourselves and our family.


The hotel has easy access to major Dubai attractions such as the Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai, the Kite Beach, Burj Al Arab, and Burj Khalifa. The travel desk helped us plan our day.  After a tiring day of sightseeing, we surrendered ourselves to the comforts of our room. Above that, we had the luxury of 24 hours room service. It was certainly a luxuriant accommodation at a great Hotel Apartment in Dubai.

No comments:

Post a Comment